Friday 15 October 2010

Return of the Son of Yog-Sothoth

Here's some pics of the new version of my Son of Yog-Sothoth model. The model is based on the H.P.Lovecraft story The Dunwich Horror and represents the horrid result of a union between terrible god Yog-Sothoth and a human female.

I had been producing this kit using RTV rubber and a resin injection casting method but once the first mould wore out I never got around to remaking another one. This time rather than producing the model myself I got a resin caster to make the body and had the tentacles cast in metal. The body had been re-mastered a little from the first run of models, mainly adding eye-lids to the eyes situated around the bulk of the body.




This model will be released as part of my Dark Foam range sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment